Riven Checkpoint


(2 customer reviews)
Categories , , Tag

Riven Checkpoint


  • Riven checkpoint X3 + Chest will be collected on 1 character if you order multiple.

  • 10% chance up to 50% going up for every chest opened for one thousand voices, It is not guaranteed. Contact us if you are buying multiple for a deal.

  • This can be farmed an unlimited amount of time and is not locked behind the weekly reset.


  • Must own Forsaken.


“Account Recovery” This is a Destiny Carry Service where I complete the Raid for you on your account. I always let you know in advance before I start and finish. All orders are done on a first-come, first-served basis.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Thanks for looking!

2 reviews for Riven Checkpoint

5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
  1. Angel B. (Verified Purchase)

    I’m always happy with the quick service and great communication. I do 98% of everything in Destiny as a solo player on my own, but when time is limited and LFG is annoying to complete that remaining 2%, I call upon these guys. Thank you for the great service.

  2. Angel B. (Verified Purchase)

    This is my team! I play lone wolf and I am able to obtain 95% of items on my own. Once in awhile I need a hand and Tsmalls Destiny Service is my go to for that. Great communication and great service!

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.